Forum de Sylvère, guide de la baie du Mont-Saint-Michel http://sylvereguidelabaie.perso.sfr.fr

Discussions et échanges autour du Mt-St-Michel et de sa baie

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 17-12-2016 04:07:57

Fengjingye
Membre

adidas springblade mujer

Indians Kipnis Discussed Extension Previous Two Springs - RealGM Wiretap
The Cleveland Indians reached an agreement on a long-term extension with Jason Kipnis last week nike air zoom pegasus 32 mens blue , but this spring wasn't the first time the topic was broached.

The two sides engaged in talks the two previous springs, but reached the regular season without an agreement both years. The third time proved to be the charm, even if Kipnis became more costly after a breakout 2013 season.

"I hate to say it, but if they could've come up a couple million from their previous offers the last two years nike air zoom pegasus 32 uk , they probably could have had me for a lot cheaper," Kipnis said.

"But when you put together a good season like that, your value goes up. I think both sides were eager to get something done and it worked out well this spring."

Quade Expects To Return To Cubs - RealGM Wiretap Cubs manager Mike Quade expects to return next season, despite the team's internal changes and poor record. Quade has one year left on his contract. He got the job after an impressive stint as an interim manager at the end of the 2010 season. Dombrowski Wants To Make Verlander Tiger For Life - RealGM Wiretap

The Detroit Tigers want to make sure that Justin Verlander spends the remainder of his career with the team.

Verlander has two years left on his five-year nike air zoom pegasus 31 womens black , $80 million deal.

"For sure. We'd like to have him be a Detroit Tiger for his career," said Dave Dombrowski, who wouldn't say what the team's plans are now for contractual talks.

The Tigers have a history of signing superstars to long-term extensions with two years left on their contract. They signed Miguel Cabrera to an eight-year, $152.3 million pact at that point in his deal.

Verlander will make $20 million in 2013 and '14 under his current contract.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com