Forum de Sylvère, guide de la baie du Mont-Saint-Michel http://sylvereguidelabaie.perso.sfr.fr

Discussions et échanges autour du Mt-St-Michel et de sa baie

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 17-12-2016 04:12:15

Fengjingye
Membre

adidas originals superstar sale

Athletics Release Nick Punto - RealGM Wiretap
The Oakland Athletics have released Nick Punto.

Punto was released to make room for right-handers Jesse Hahn and R.J. Alvarez canada goose jakke tilbud , who were acquired in a trade with the San Diego Padres for Derek Norris.

The 14-year veteran was due to make $2.75 million after his contract option for the 2015 season vested.

Bautista Critical Of MLBs Replay System - RealGM Wiretap

Blue Jays star outfielder Jose Bautista took aim at Major League Baseball's replay system Friday after a critical call that went against the Blue Jays in the 14th inning was upheld by the replay center in New York, giving the Rangers a chance to score the go-ahead run in their 6-4 win over the Blue Jays in Game 2 of the AL Division Series.

"I would like to hear an answer from the replay booth in New York on why they made that decision canada goose jakke danmark ,'' said Bautista, who thought his throw behind Rangers baserunner Rougned Odor had caught him off second base. "I know that's not part of the protocol canada goose jakke udsalg , and it seems to be convenient that it's not.

"Will we ever get an answer? Will our fans ever get an answer? I don't know. Maybe you should ask the people that are in charge.''

Source Red Sox Talking To Tino Martinez - RealGM Wiretap

The Red Sox are considering former Yankees first baseman Tino Martinez for the position of hitting coach, according to a source.

The source indicated that the Red Sox have had preliminary talks with the 16-year veteran.

Reds Extend GM Jocketty Through 2016 - RealGM Wiretap

The Reds extended GM Walt Jocketty's contract through the 2016 season on Saturday north face handsker tilbud , giving him a chance to try to dig the franchise out of a disappointing season.

Jocketty was promoted to general manager in 2008, according to an ESPN report.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com