Forum de Sylvère, guide de la baie du Mont-Saint-Michel http://sylvereguidelabaie.perso.sfr.fr

Discussions et échanges autour du Mt-St-Michel et de sa baie

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 17-01-2017 09:38:40

Fengjingye
Membre

Authentic Trai Turner Jersey

Weeks Doesnt Expect To Remain With Brewers - RealGM Wiretap
Rickie Weeks Authentic Vernon Butler Jersey , who has spent nearly 10 years with the club, doesn't expect the Milwaukee Brewers to pick up his $11.5 million option for 2015.

Weeks didn't make a final appearance for Milwaukee on Sunday, the team's final game of the season.

"It's just one of those things where what's done is done," Weeks said. "We had a good conversation earlier this morning with (GM) Doug (Melvin). I told the manager if the time permitted itself during the game to put me out there, OK. If not, so be it.

"Life still goes on. It's not like this is the end of all (things). I'm the type of person that I move on. That's the way it is. I don't think I'm going to be here next year. It's just for me to go out there and move forward with my life."

Verlander Makes Case For Opening Day Start - RealGM Wiretap

Justin Verlander took a no-hitter into the fifth inning of Sunday's exhibition game against the Washington Nationals.

"Where I'm at today Authentic Sam Mills Jersey , if I take that into Opening Day, I like -- or whenever my start is -- I like my chances," Verlander said.

Caught talking about Opening Day, Verlander admitted that he wants the ceremonial start, but the decision is in the hands of Brad Ausmus.

"I'm not going to campaign," Verlander said. "That's Brad's [Ausmus Authentic Thomas Davis Jersey , Tigers manager] decision. Hey, I'm one of five guys. Do I want to start Opening Day? Absolutely. I have for the last six years. Do I want to keep that going? Absolutely. I think if you ask any of our starters if they want to throw Opening Day, the answer's yes."

The decision is expected to come down to Verlander and Max Scherzer.

Adam Wainwright To Miss Next Start - RealGM Wiretap

Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright will skip a turn in the rotation to allow tendinitis in the back of his pitching elbow to subside, according to an ESPN report.

The team expects the right-hander to return next Saturday against the Phillies.

Shields Not In The Cards For Rangers - RealGM Wiretap

The Texas Rangers are still looking to improve their rotation through trade or free agency, but James Shields is no longer a target.

Shields met with the Rangers last month at the Winter Meetings, but general manager Jon Daniels said signing the right-hander is "not in the cards."

Texas hasn't really followed up with Shields since meeting in December.

"We're not in that game Authentic Mike Tolbert Jersey ," Daniels said. "We like the pitcher, he would be a good fit for our team. He is a talented strike-thrower. But we're not in the mix."

Nolasco Linked To Dodgers Orioles Giants Rangers Rockies - RealGM Wiretap

According to a person familiar with the situation, the Dodgers, Orioles, Giants, Rangers and Rockies are among the teams in the race to acquire Ricky Nolasco from the Marlins.

The Dodgers have been considered a favorite since they might be willing to absorb the $5.75 million remaining on Nolasco's contract for this season.

The Rockies are said to have offered two pretty decent prospects Authentic Trai Turner Jersey , but are resistant to paying the salary.

The Padres might be another player for Nolasco.

"He's not a No. 1 or a No. 2. He's a No. 3 or No. 4, but what he is going to give you is a lot of innings," one scout said. "With a little run support, he can be a solid guy."

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com