Forum de Sylvère, guide de la baie du Mont-Saint-Michel http://sylvereguidelabaie.perso.sfr.fr

Discussions et échanges autour du Mt-St-Michel et de sa baie

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 09-11-2018 06:08:43

rxz123
Membre

Reshad Jones Jersey

"

LONDON, July 6 (Xinhua) -- Former British prime minister Tony Blair said he will ""take full responsibility for any mistakes without exception or excuse"" over the Iraq war, after the publication of a long-awaited inquiry into the war on Wednesday.

Speaking before the publication of the report, the chairman of the inquiry John Chilcot said Britain went to war before all peaceful options had been exhausted.

He also said that the legal basis for British military action in Iraq was ""far from satisfactory,"" stressing that British policy on Iraq was made on the basis of ""flawed intelligence and assessments.""

In the report, finally published seven years after the inquiry began and 13 years after British and U.S. troops invaded Iraq, Chilcot concluded that Britain's military role in Iraq went ""badly wrong"" and ""ended a long way from success.""

He noted that Blair was warned that military action in Iraq would increase the threat of al Qaeda to Britain, but war risks were not ""properly identified.""

In March 2003, there was ""no imminent threat"" from Saddam Hussein, according to Chilcot.

In response to the publication of the report, Blair said ""the report does make real and material criticisms of preparation, planning, process and of the relationship with the United States.""

""These are serious criticisms and they require serious answers,"" he said in a statement.

He also announced that he will respond in detail to the criticisms later on Wednesday.

""I will at the same time say why, nonetheless, I believe that it was better to remove Saddam Hussein and why I do not believe this is the cause of the terrorism we see today whether in the Middle East or elsewhere in the world,"" he added.

However, Blair defended his ""good faith"" in his decisions to go to war in Iraq.

""The report should lay to rest allegations of bad faith, lies or deceit. Whether people agree or disagree with my decision to take military action against Saddam Hussein, I took it in good faith and in what I believed to be the best interests of the country,"" he said.

Blair said that in the report there was no falsification or improper use of intelligence, no deception of Cabinet, and no secret commitment to war whether at Crawford Texas in April 2002 or elsewhere.

""The inquiry does not make a finding on the legal basis for military action but finds that the Attorney General had concluded there was such a lawful basis by March 13, 2003,"" he explained.

Blair paid tribute to British Armed Forces, saying: ""I will express my profound regret at the loss of life and the grief it has caused the families, and I will set out the lessons I believe future leaders can learn from my experience.""

"

Reese Witherspoon Jason Sanders Jersey , fed up with Hollywood gender bias, is calling for an end to the practice of handing excellent actresses only "thankless roles."

"I've just had enough. Things have to change," Witherspoon said Saturday during a press event in Pasadena Jerome Baker Jersey , California.

"We have to start seeing women as they really are on film. We have to. And not just in movie theaters on a tiny budget."

The new HBO series Big Little Lies, in which she stars alongside Nicole Kidman, Shailene Woodley and Laura Dern Mike Gesicki Jersey , is directed by Canadian director Jean-Marc Vallee.

"We need to see real women's experience, whether it involves domestic violence, whether it involves sexual assault Kenny Stills Jersey , whether it involves motherhood or romance or infidelity or divorce," said Witherspoon, 40.

Hollywood is regularly faulted for failing to give substantial roles to women Ryan Tannehill Jersey , especially those older than 35.

In a 2016 report, the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) warned that women's place in the US film industry was slipping.

It said women were underrepresented Cameron Wake Jersey , saw no employment gains in Hollywood compared to their male counterparts, and suffered losses in eight of 11 job arenas examined while struggling in the other three.

The highly anticipated Big Little Lies, whose script based on Liane Moriarty's eponymous novel was written by David E. Kelley (Ally McBeal and Goliath) Reshad Jones Jersey , marks Witherspoon's first major role in a TV production. The series airs starting February 19.

Witherspoon, winner of an Oscar for her role in Johnny Cash biopic Walk the Line, is also a producer. She has focused on films with women in the lead role Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , such as 2014's Gone Girl.

She recalled having often been the only woman on set for years.

"It's very rare to find five roles in one piece that we'd all jump at a chance to play," agreed Kidman.

Residents walk past an electricity transformer room with colored drawing in Zhengzhou, capital of central China's Henan Province Wholesale Dolphins Hats , May 6, 2017. More than 100 transformer rooms and telegraph poles are painted with colorful drawings in Zhengzhou. (XinhuaZhang Tao)

Front part of C919 manufactured in China's Chengdu

Nearly 5,000 firefighters battle forest fire in Inner Mongolia

Monks receive donation from residents and tourists in China's Hangzhou

Snow scenery of Tianshan Mountains in China's Xinjiang

Key structure installed in HK-Zhuhai-Macao cross-sea bridge

Chinese naval fleet wraps up visit to Philippines

Cheongsam show held in north China's Shanxi

Maiden flight for C919 scheduled for May 5

ADDIS ABABA, June 28 (Xinhua) -- The UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the African Union (AU) have launched a project geared towards ending hunger in the Horn of Africa.

The project dubbed "Ending Hunger in the Horn of Africa: Moving from Rhetoric to Action," has come in line with FAO-AU partnership to address hunger and translate earlier commitments into action to tame food insecurity and malnutrition in the sub-region.

A two-day workshop th. Jerseys Cheap   Jerseys Wholesale   Jerseys Online   Jerseys From China   Nike NBA Jerseys Free Shipping   MLB Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NFL Jerseys From China   Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com