Forum de Sylvère, guide de la baie du Mont-Saint-Michel http://sylvereguidelabaie.perso.sfr.fr

Discussions et échanges autour du Mt-St-Michel et de sa baie

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 11-01-2019 08:55:02

alfrededgeworth
Membre

I am optimistic you will outperform most of our competitors

Nevertheless the real test adidas nmd r1 damen is still in front of us - making the Reebok brand more tightly related to consumers. The brand requires simple messages that keep to, and that's why its 2008 products and marketing strategies give attention to two important concepts -- fit and choice. Reebok is striving being the brand that "fits me".

Reebok features sharpened its 2008 supplement offering by including 893 different fit initiatives throughout their collections...According to the report, sales will grow in most business other markets - in particular Russia and China - the place that the brand took over distribution for adidas nmd r1 herren the first time with 2007.

Another concern is the economic system in North America which "has deteriorated in recent months. "
- Yes, economic conditions in North america have become adidas nmd r1 schwarz more difficult. Nevertheless, I am optimistic you will outperform most of our competitors with this period of relative monetary weakness.

We are the regionally diversified Group, which can be one of adidas yeezy 350 v2 zebra our most significant interests...Today, we have a a lot broader distribution base including a significantly improved performance item and partnership portfolio within the region.

Therefore, I am confident that the adidas superstar damen brand will again grow in The united states in 2008 - although it is likely to be at lower levels than significantly. At Reebok...growth during this market in 2009.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com